Monday, June 22, 2009

"baby, you mah errthang, you all i ever wanted..."

damnn song is stuck in my head. haha. so it's 1 AM, and i got NOTHING to do. damnn. i never thought i've kinda MISS school...at least, the people there. school is still lamee. haha. i took my grandpa to cheesecake factory for father's day... hope he had fun. i call him "lolo" for more than 2 reason. yeah, "lolo" means grandpa in tagalog, but still, he's more than a grandpa to me. he's like my idol. i look up to him, especially because of his spiritual strength and faith. If you're reading this, then please don't mention this to anyone... but anyways, our family's not as... tight knit as other families. i mean, we all still love each other a lot, it's just that we're not as close. but even though we don't see each other a lot, he still prays that we would stay together. his faith and trust in GOD is something extremely admirable... a loyal servant of God. He would tell me all these stories about his past... and me, being the only grandson, would listen to them. but it was because i really liked talking to him... he understands the things i've gone through, and he knows what's going on with me, even though i don't say anything... he told me about all his struggles in moving from the philippines to america, teaching me all these lessons that he learned. he made me proud to be his grandson. i only hope that i can make him proud... the least i could do for all the things he's taught me... i feel like sometimes, i take him for granted... i know that he's not gonna live forever... that someday, he's going to go to our Father in heaven. so now i see that i should take full advantage of him being here. so, lolo, thank you for all that you are, and for all that you've done for me.... i promise to make you proud one day, lolo.

No comments: