Wednesday, August 5, 2009

damnn. i'm trippin'.

so it's my birthday in officially 1 day.... but it doesn't really feel like it. people have been asking for what i want for my birthday, but there's only two things i want.. the most important one: my family. our family's kinda split. by family, i also include my cousins, aunts, uncles, and lolo and lola. it's hard to deal with sometimes, but i just wanna see them all.... together.

but on a lighter note, mariel, i heard you'll be coming home soon! sorry i won't be around to welcome you and your family back.... i had the perfect plan.... show up at the airport, holding a sign with your name on it, with some "welcome back" flowers in my other hand... haha. =] sadly, i can't really drive... legally. haha. i'm guessing you'll be home by the time you read this, if you read it at all.... so welcome back. =]

my sleeping hours have been pretty erratic lately... so many things on my mind... i was up all night last night...

and thursday's manang suping's viewing... sadly, i did not get to know you very well, but from the amount of time i've been in IE, you always had a smile on your face, no matter what struggles went down, i always saw a smile. she always complimented my singing.... even when i'd mess up. haha. so anyways, you meant a LOT to many different people... you'll be missed. so take care....

No comments: